Primary on June 14, 2022
– Registration deadlines will be updated as the election approaches.
Absentee ballot deadlines
– Absentee Ballot deadlines will be updated as the election approaches.
– Make sure you fill out your Absent Ballot and mail it with a postmark by Election Day to be received no later than 7 days after Election Day. If returned in person, absent ballots must be dropped off at your County Clerk’s / Registrar’s office or polling place by 7 p.m. on Election Day.
– It is recommended you bring identification because your proof of identity isn’t always clear to the poll workers. First-time vote-by-mail voters are particularly encouraged to adhere strictly to guidelines.
– No printer? No problem! Go to www.register2vote.org follow the prompts, and they’ll mail you a pre-filled form in 7 days. Just sign it, date it, and mail it with the postage-paid envelope.
– If you need help getting an ID, contact VoteRiders.org or call/text 1-844-338-8743.